The Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society (NMGS) and National Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) are in collaboration to organise the 8th NAPE- NMGS Mini Conference for Tertiary Institutions holding at the University of Ibadan from the 9th till 12th June 2016.
This is the first time this conference is being jointly organised and thus epoch making.
The Theme for the Conference is: Strengthening Geosciences Training for Mineral Resources Development in An Emerging Economy.
- Hydrocarbon Prospectivity of Nigeria Inland Basins
- Operations Geology: The well delivery process
- Sedimentological Models of Paralic reservoirs
- Health, Safety and Environment: Implications of Mineral Resources Exploration and Processing
- Developing Oil Field Chemicals using local raw materials
|Prof. Saidu Baba FNMGS – Vice President, NMGS
Email: email@example.comTel: 2347068116201
|Or : Dr. Smart Obiora – Gen. Secretary, NMGS
Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgTel.: 234803 533 3 178