Ensure that your brand is aligned as a leader in Nigerian Mining and Quarrying !
iPAD Nigeria Mining Forum, in partnership with PwC and endorsed by the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development, the Miners Association of Nigeria and the Nigeria Mining Geosciences Society brings you the leading platform to put Nigeria’s mining sector in the spotlight beginning from 18 till 19 November 2015 at Transcorp Hilton,Abuja Nigeria .
We invite you to participate at this upcoming international Forum to put the Nigeria’s mining sector in the spotlight
Here’s why you cannot miss out!
• Positioning your company and brand directly in front of key clients with buying power in Nigerian mining
• Sponsors receive coverage on the programme – add your voice and be seen as a thought-leader in the sector
• Sponsors have the advantage of hosting networking lunches and functions conducive to getting next to your buyers in a relaxed context, owning the space where the high-level delegates congregate
• Your company logo will be on all conference materials, adverts and you will receive mentions in all PR pieces
Let us help you make inroads – at the right time – in an industry that is Nigeria’s next revenue driver
What is available for your company to sponsor?
• Networking reception branding – host a cocktail function for VIPs
• Name badge and lanyards sponsor
• Registration area branding
• Session sponsor day 1(4 sessions are available)
• Table top display to showcase your company
• Session sponsor day 2 (4 sessions available)
• Networking break day 1 or networking break day 2
This is the platform to meet and network with the who’s who and get ahead of your competition,Establish key business relationships and secure your company’s position.
Sponsor the iPAD Nigeria Mining Forum, in partnership with PwC, and position your company as a thought-leader and expert solution provider for the development of a sector set to grow.
For further information on the iPAD Nigeria Mining Forum 2015, visit www.ipad-nigeria.com & on tips on how to be involved Kindly contact,For Sponsorship Opportunities:
Liam Beckett | E: email@example.com
T: +27 (0) 21 700 3552 | C: +27 (0) 79 2817 865
To register as a delegate and receive Early Bird special,please contact:
Kudakwashe Tsingano |E: Kudakwashe.Tsingano@spintelligent.com
T: +27 (0) 21 700 3588 | C: +27 (0) 81 383 1198